Brand Registry Amazon –
Imagine you spend years creating your label makeup line up and suddenly see somebody is marketing your products under their trademark. How cheated would you feel? The same way you might feel if you do not enrol for the brand registry on Amazon. Don’t let unauthorised sellers scam you for your most valuable intellectual properties. Like security software that protects your laptops and other smart devices from antivirus and other threats, the brand registry tool shields your accounts from counterfeit attacks. After observing brands struggle to protect their assets, Amazon decided to roll out an advanced version of the Brand Registry, the 2.0 version. In 2017, registered sellers and vendors can now raise a ticket every time they observe a violation.
The key aspects of Amazon Brand Registry –
- Say no to wrong listings – Even before you upload listings, Amazon machinery detects subpar listings and warns you to remove them.
- Any violations that occur in your account, from creatives and trademarks to copyright issues, utilise the Amazon Brand Registry to raise your voice against such breaches.
- New tools detected – From Amazon vines, lives, product listings and EBC to stores, you can leverage tools to your benefit.
When anyone thinks of search engine optimisation, they consider Google. However, when it comes to selling products online, your priority should be Amazon. Product listings hold elements like description, title and bullet points. Product listing optimisation is the magic of transforming basic information into weaves of stories. The Seller Central magicians know how to amp up your Amazon listings.
Glance through the Amazon product listing services –
- Nothing is possible without product research – Without knowing what your products are about, it’s tough to create well-optimised listings and accurate representation.
- Choose the right category – Experts will help you find the correct category in which your products will accurately fit. With their unwavering support, witness your products listed even in the most restricted categories.
- Keyword Analysis – Just using keywords is not enough, the right keywords make all the difference. Specialists will identify high-volume and search trendy keywords placed in valid places in descriptions, titles and bullet points.
- Micromanaging the intricate information – Focusing on the size, quality, quantity and vital features of products that can push visibility in the right direction.
- Title Optimisation – The title is the most potent part which is indexed by the search engine and shown to your customers. Every attribute is embedded crisply and engagingly.
- Razor-sharp bullet points – Improve your user trust with the top 5 to 8 essential highlights about the product.
- Product Description – Everything you add in your title and bullet points, you add something extra in this dedicated space. A lengthier and more compelling addition to your listings, this component will keep your products in the sight of customers.
Amazon Seller Advertising – For a successful run on this competitive online retail platform, your prime focus should be leveraging different advertising tools such as Sponsored campaigns, bid optimisation, budgeting and targeting. Are you baffled while reading these? You are lucky to collaborate with expert advertisers who can delve into the details of these complex procedures without you having to deter from your core business operations.
Understand the array of Amazon advertising campaigns –
- Even before starting campaigns, they submit targets and keywords. The only way customers can find your products is via keywords. Distinguished in three match types broad, phrase and exact, your ads campaigns are ready to launch.
- Already have a campaign, let’s edit it – Filtering out high-performance and low-performance campaigns to maximise the Return-on-Investment.
- Create new ads – Every ad type from the Product, Brand to Display is tapped for more sales and irrelevant spending.
- Bid optimisation – One of the most crucial bases on which campaigns run is the bid. Money is everything – Keeping this in mind, it is crucial to modify each bid for gain.
- Budgeting – Advertisers set the promotional monthly budget and distribute it evenly throughout each type of campaign.
- No negative keywords allowed – Get rid of many money-consuming targets who take up the spend and offer bare minimum sales.
Don’t do all of these on your own, partner with a leading Amazon agency. ‘’Consultants are the people you hire to know what you don’t know, and who can help you make the best decisions.” – Michael Volkov.